- Surf the world’s biggest wave in Nazare, where Garrett McNamara set the world record.
- Formula 1 Porsche racing in Estoril.
- High-speed boating in an inflatable RIB (rigid-inflatable boat) in the Tagus River in Lisbon.
- Horseback riding on Lusitanian horses in the Geres Mountains.
- Board a sailboat, motorboat, yacht, or traditional Portuguese fishing dinghy (best for venturing into small caves), along the dramatic rocky cliffs of the Algarve.
- Deep-sea fishing in the Atlantic.
- Hot air ballooning over Alentejo.
- Fly fishing for trout in the Serra da Estrela.
We have plenty more adventures, including hiking, biking, horseback riding, watersports, or SUV adventures, all over Portugal, and up our sleeves. Ask us.